• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

National Pike, Steam, Gas and Horse Association show

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
The National Pike, Steam, Gas and Horse Association show will be held in Brownsville PA on August 7,8, and 9, 2009. Link.

This is the same site where the HCEA National Convention (this thread), was held in 2008.

I'm sure gonna try and make it again this year. Anybody else thinking of going?

td25c

That looks like a neet show digger242j.I love viewing the old equipment be it farm or construction use.I won't be able to make it to the show.I understand that at the show some of the equipment is working doing live demonstrations for the attendents to view.If you go to it digger242j make sure to take alot of pictures so you can share them with us.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I'll bump this back to the top.

The show is this coming weekend, August 13-14-15. I'm not sure which day I'll be able to make it, if at all, but I'm gonna try...