• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

my new unit what a steal!!

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
97 f350 stroker 27,000 miles myers unimount pro plow used 3 times the fella retierd . it only hauled sand and some stone . shes a cream puff. what ya think. now all i need is some snow . only paid 9500 bucks

Attachments

• 100_6533.jpg
    100_6533.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,410
  • 100_6534.jpg
    100_6534.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,408
  • 100_6536.jpg
    100_6536.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,410
  • 100_6486.jpg
    100_6486.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,412
  • 100_6487.jpg
    100_6487.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,407

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
4 wheel , awfullmatic , programer and exaust on order. gotta make some money first. and yes I orderd the down pipe this bodystyle,s weakness

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
sweet deal...AAM must be treating you well, where you working now?

bill onthehill

I am not trying to bust your bubble but you have the exact same WESTERN plow I have on my 98 chevy 3500. Great plow with never a problem in 10 tough years of use. Yes you did steal it with that low of miles and all the paint still on the plow. Bill B.

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Sexy... wait let me clear that up. The truck is sexy not you, I mean I'm sure your a great catch and all, but that one time we met, it's just not enough for me to form an opinion on.

So aaaaaaanyways back to the topic, awesome truck ya got there. We have plenty of snow up here in ontario. One of our guys racked our main plow truck up over a curb the other day with the 11ft arctic plow. The truck survived, the harness didn't.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I had the same year truck with the 5 speed, wish I hadn't traded it. Yours is in real nice shape. Add Brian's Truck Shop to your favorites, you'll probably need it especially if you're chipping and plowing. The E4OD tranny is not well engineered, the truck I had prior to my '97 had one and it blew up at 32,000 miles. I've been running standards since in my dumps. Good luck with it. Let it snow!!

humboldt deere

Occupation
general building and engineering contractor
Hoeman, you will need to clearance the cab to fit the downpipe. First I tried pounding it in, but that was'nt working real good so I took a crowbar and the truck jack and jacked it into place, it worked great. Nice truck;), I wish I had my 94 still I had a superchips programmer 4" exhaust and a $99 electronic exhaust brake that worked okay for the money. :cool2

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Nice truck and very good price hoeman. All you need now is a trailer and a skidsteer........:cool2

20dub

marjen builders.. they are from my area in monmouth county.local guys..
only guys around me with brown trucks.
all of there trucks are nice..they seem to take care of their trucks..
good deal you got there.good luck with it...:drinkup

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
Nice truck and very good price hoeman. All you need now is a trailer and a skidsteer........:cool2

thats kinda the plan. just gonna do some side work and some light hauling and see where it goes. still need to keep my 7 to 3:30 for the bennys ya know.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
That is a good plan, build small at first with little or no debt and keep the "day" job to pay the bills and the bennies. See where it goes, good luck!

Red Bank

That is a good plan, build small at first with little or no debt and keep the "day" job to pay the bills and the bennies. See where it goes, good luck!
That is exactly what I am doing with my Mack and my 955. I did not make a fortune last year but I went and got my tags for the Mack last Friday and had money in the trucking account to pay for the tags, the insurance and maybe a couple of tires:eek: if they blow. Started last year with $1000 in the truck account. Did not pay myself, but I have broke a little above even. Nice truck hoeman, I hope it is the dawn of a new day for you!