• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 960 owners: I have your parts manual!

lmosworth

need service manual for 940 mustang

To joestewart - if possible, I would really appreciate it if you could email me the service/operators manual for the 940 mustang skid steer. We are having a hard time finding it online. Thanks!!

email:
lmosworth@yahoo.com

wsbuck

Mustang 960

Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.

I would really appreciate a copy of both the service and parts manuals. Also, if you have the operators manual yet, that one too. My email is wsbuck59@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Benford S60

Hi, Is there any chance you could email the owners and parts manuals I have a Benford S60 which is basically a Mustang 960 rebadged for the UK, it has a hydro leak and I can't see where, manuals would be a marvel, 94 is about the right year. My email is woodcockmj1@aol.com Thanks.

Grunt

Mustang 940

Hi, could somebody send me a copy of the service manual for a Mustang 940. Does anyone know the best way to replace the rear wheel bearings? It looks like a total mission! I have the parts manual.

Any help would be great.

gruntstable@hotmail.com

Thanks

Gary D

Hey guys. Great forum - appreciate it. joestewart mentioned you have manuals in PDF. Wow, I would appreciate anything you have regarding the Mustang 940E. Parts and or service manuals if you or anyone else has them available would be awesome.
Thanks, Gary D.

Gary D

another question for all; any thoughts on hydraulic fluid brands. Is one better for my machine than another? Or is any ISO 46 OK?
Thanks,
Gary D.

Gary D

While I'm at it, I might as well ask if there are 2 Hyd. fluid filters on my 940E? it lists (2) after the part, but I only see 1. Is there another that is not as readily visable?
Thanks,
Gary D.

IndianaGuy

Hello JoeStewart,
I am currently trying to repair a newly acquired Mustang 960. I have no parts or service manual. Would you be able to forward them me one at jpmetrochyme@yahoo.com.
I realize they cost an arm and a leg so would really appreciate it.
Regards,
IndianaGuy, aka John

joestewart

On the 960, there is one hydraulic filter in the engine compartment and then there is a second filter under the seat. Both take the same spin on filter.

IndianaGuy

JoeStewart,
Thank You very much for the manuals! My buddies and I thank you.
We attached a favorite photo of a car which we sent via your yahoo email as a small gesture of appreciation.
Have a great week and thanks for the help.
Hope we can be of help next time.

Regards,
IndianaGuy aka John

jh.mleecorp

Hello, I notice that you have the manuals for the mustang 960. Do you still have them available? I would appreciate it greatly if I could get a copy emailed (jh.mleecorp@gmail.com) to me. Your assistance with this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.... Joe Hernandez

sgc

Hi guys,

I just picked up a Mustang 940 and it came without either the operator's or service manual. If anyone has a PDF of either, I'd very much appreciate a copy.

I have the parts manual for the 940 handy, if anyone needs it...

-- Simon