• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 960 owners: I have your parts manual!

joestewart

Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.

h400exinfl

I am in desperate need of the 940 service manual. Have the chain case open as I type. Please send to JJscapes at embarqmail.com Would like the parts manual as well, if it's not too much trouble, I'm sure some of the parts crossover. Thanks so much.

Jarad

joestewart

Hi Rayboat,

I have the Service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960.

I do not have the parts manual for the 940.

I DO have the parts manual for the 960.

Give me a few days and I'll email what I have to you. I will take about ten emails.

J. Stewart

laverne4u

Occupation
Finance
joestewart; can i get an electronic copy of the 960 parts manual and the service manual that covers the 960 emailed to me at john.lentz@admiralus.com? Just ran into some issues with my 960 over the weekend. It will go forward and in reverse, but I can't get any side to side turns. Any ideas? Thanks in advance,

John

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forum laverne4u!:drinkup

Guys just a little advice, when you post your email address on the open forum, it is accessible to spam bots. Any bot roving this forum or any other webpage for that manner, can collect this information and use it to spam your email.

joestewart

Will do, but give me a few days to email manuals. It takes a long time for my computer to upload the files and I need to have some uninterrupted time to accomplish the task - difficult to accomplish during the work week. Thanks for your patience. J. Stewart

mustang960

Wow, what a great service! Me too please

You don't know how hard it is to try to find these manuals, please send me anything you got on the 960, it is greatly appreciated. And I'll run the risk of spammers for this service. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou...

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
And I'll run the risk of spammers for this service.

Welcome to the Forums mustang960.

You don't have to run the risk of spammers.:rolleyes: The Forums have PM's to exchange information where your contact info is not for everyone on the WWW to see. Since you are a new member you will need 3 posts to become a full member and gain PM privileges.

mustang960

Thanks to Joe I now have both the parts and service manuals for my 960. I bought the machine last week and am currently rewireing the ignition and information panel to include gauges instead of idiot lights. With his digital manuals I was able to print a schematic of the electrical system on my plotter 3' by 4' and hang it on the wall by the machine. The overall ease of looking straight at the poster while in the seat was priceless....thanks. I'm willing to pay to forward, so if any of you need any of the manuals, let me know.. Again, thanks Joe...

caffe

So glad to find this here. I have a wounded 940 in the back yard. Could you please send me the service manual and the 960 parts manual (just for good measure).
I agree with mustang960: those who have the manuals already can pay it forward and take the load off Joe; I'll do the same.

hef @ tmj . mailsafe . net

Much appreciated!

By the way CMS1995: I live very near (by West Texas standards) the "Diesel Fried Chicken" store you have for your profile picture.

Thanks!
-tj caffe

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
By the way CMS1995: I live very near (by West Texas standards) the "Diesel Fried Chicken" store you have for your profile picture.

Welcome to the Forums caffe. Although I didn't take the picture in my avatar, I did stop at the exit off I-20 and fuel up at the travel plaza across the street on a road trip a few years ago. I have a picture of the sign but it didn't have the stack of tires, kinda adds to the ambiance.:D

I have family in Odessa and I understand the "close by West Texas" standards. I have learned to ask how far is "close".:rolleyes:
Cheers.:drinkup