• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Milestone: 100th member!

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
On 12/26/2003 we reached a milestone here at HeavyEquipmemtForums--our 100th member joined!

NoStockBikes!! took the honor of becoming member #100, and while there may be some degree of embarassment associated with the fact that 99 other folks were *quicker* to take advantage of all the benefits of membership in this still relatively exclusive organization, it is quite an achievement to have joined *before* the many more thousands of members who are just waiting for their Internet search engines to find us so that they may join too.

The Founder and the Staff of the site regret that the planned "Fantastic 100th Member Gift Package" (we were thinking something with a "Hundred" theme would be neat--maybe we could get Cat to donate a fleet of 100 dozers, and Mack to donate 100 trucks, Exxon to donate 100 thousand gallons of diesel fuel, and each of the previous 99 members to donate 100 Hundred dollar bills, etc. but they always come up with some stupid excuse like, "We can't afford to do that! You must be outta your mind!!" And then they hang up on you, and don't answer when you call them back...) .... :mad:

Anyway, the "Fantastic 100th Member Gift Package" is out, but as a consolation prize, NoStockBikes!! gets to post his next 100 posts here, entirely free of charge. :)

Also, the next time the staff gets together, we promise to sing "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" and drink each and every one of them...

:D

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
i think sum one has already drank 100 bottle of sumthing .. nyquil or sumthing.. cause there talkin out there back side..:D

now wheres my prize?

motrack

Charter Member
Occupation
field service tech
so has anyone picked a location yet for our 1st site get togeather?

we can all bring our toys along and spend the weekend playing. Something along the lines of what HCEA does every year.

DKinWA

Charter Member
Occupation
Biologist and Contractor
Dang, it does pay to be late to the party:D Hmmmmm, prizes for milestones?......NAH! If there were prizes, there'd probably be lots of wives and girlfriends signing up all of the sudden;)

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
Originally posted by motrack
so has anyone picked a location yet for our 1st site get togeather?

we can all bring our toys along and spend the weekend playing. Something along the lines of what HCEA does every year.

toys.. only toy i have is my jeep runnin 5.0 ho c6 atlas 2 dana 60s 5.38s lockers f-r 110wb winch 39.5 full cage.. but hey im sure u guys can dig sum holes i can play in.. lol...

as long as theres beer im down...lol

BRL

"Also, the next time the staff gets together, we promise to sing "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" and drink each and every one of them..."

I can't wait til this staff meeting! I knew there was a reason for agreeing to this besides the salary :p

Welcome to the fun NoStockBikes! Thanks to all of the other members for making this site great!