• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Merry Christmas to all

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.
I just realized there was nothing like this here, so Merry christmas to all and to all a safe holidays.

Loaderman380

Occupation
Operator for an underground utility company
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and profitable New Year to All:)

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
christmas.gif

Blademan

Charter Member
Occupation
Operating Engineer
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas , and all the best for the New Year 2008 .

Rob

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.
I'm bumping this one back to the top for the season. I'll just say it again, Merry Christmas to all, and a safe holiday season.

surfer-joe

Actually, they do. Look at Dave's Diesel or Buffalo Road Import. Also E-bay. Maybe 3000 Toy's too. I'm sure there are others.......

redline

Occupation
Plant operator and Tenkate plant hire
a very merry xmas to all and a wonderful new year to boot, please be safe when traveling and don't forget to eat drink and be merry lol

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp
Merry Christmas:

The same from me...to all....

OCR

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
A slight change maybe!!!!

As we are from a very wide and varied parts of this planet ,I was wondering if we all made our salutations for the festive season unique ,as using our native tongue with a local take on it be it english, american, irish etc,so

Nollaig sona diabh go lear............merry christmas to everyone

Stock:drinkup:drinkup

equippartsdir

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Let's all take a little time to think about giving to a worthy cause that really matters. I've given up on the homeless shelters after I offered one guy a job and he told me he wasn't interested. I'am thinking Hospice, my local church and my mother who's trying to live on $1249/month of Social Security.

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have lots of fun with the Family!! Have some rest, open your presseis, and eat until you can't eat no more!!