• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Memories for us old truckers

Truck Shop

You want a brake, one brake coming up.
just gimmie the brake. That is all I need.
P204515QB_P04_ANG.jpg

Truck Shop

I really enjoy the humorous ideas and replies to trucking rules/regulations. People wasting time,
effort & money to circumvent the laws because it's felt those laws are impeding what they
feel should be freee to do as they please, nothing but a hindrance to them. Never bothering to
explore what's needed long before hand, getting the cart before the horse by buying the truck
first then ask questions later. Rather poor business practice. But what is really interesting is the
extent some will go, instead of just paying up like the big boys do, if it can't be afforded probably
should find another line of work.

Truck Shop

I was going to go to the Reno show a couple years ago but did not I was glad I did not just not into Rad Rod trucks.
The issue I had was the two guy's I went with said there weren't many old original trucks
as years ago. Mostly stuff I just don't want to drive that far to see, I can go to any truck
stop and see the same thing. I went to see old originals.