• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

looking to buy

Andre Grondin

Hello !

Looking to buy a KX-121-2 2008 7045 hrs metal track thumb two buckets , engine runs good track rollers are good seems to be a well maintained equipement ( not all scratched and dented all around seat is nice control are nice , gage and dash is nice as well ) pin bushing re-done , no slack on the slewing , auxiliary hydrolic output ( asking 27K cdn funds ) .

Tad bit high on hours but she is very decent , oil is nice and not smelly , coolant is good too radiator still strong and the final drive motor look goo no leaks .

what do you think !
any comments welcomes good or less good !

Andre Grondin

Thx fore the reply Pondo !
found a 1999 Kx-121-2 rubber tracks 5829 hrs 22K cdn funds 1x 24inches bucket and one 36 inches , no thumbs , auxiliary output pin bushing redone repainted ( no name plate anymore was scratched and painted over )
also welded cylinder attach at top boom plus same welding at the bucket pin , final drive redone .

by the way it is for farm use nothing commercial

Last edited:

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I think there is some wrong information on that first machine. A Dash 2 was made from 1997 to 2001 and the asking price is way out of range. Auction sales are in the low teens for that vintage and model. Even your second pick is way out of range. Since those are asking prices I would suggest you do some research on Machinery Trader to better prepare yourself for battle.

Andre Grondin

John C. there is an error the Kubota is a 2007 KX-121-3S , made many research and the prices are way over that bear in mind the price that I indicated are Canadian currency !, thx for the reply it is appreciated .

Andre Grondin

went to do some home work :
Machinery trader 2005 6000 hrs 1 bucket no thumb open rops 19K USD = 25.5 K Canadian funds
2006 3890hrs 28K USD = 37K Canadian funds
2007 3200 hrs 24K USD = 32K Canadian funds

so for sure I can try to deal it , but yes still keep looking !

thx guy's appreciate the help

John Canfield

Occupation
Ranching
Glad you found a mini-ex, they are handy machines on a farm or ranch. Mine will lift almost twice as much as my tractor.