• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Logging Equipment Pictures

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
That is our little tower. We walked everything off of the hill this week. They have seven more miles to go to get the yarder off of the hill where we can move the side out to the coast at 400 FT elevation.

Is that the one that had the wrong injectors? Is it happy now?

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
It is. It runs a lot better now with the smaller injectors in it but the dampener in the bellhousing is getting a little loose and trying to find one is like a needle in a haystack.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I was wondering how you were doing. I've been seeing quite a few parked logging trucks that last couple of weeks.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
Hate to hear that, as folks need to work. I don't think anyone ever wins when there is a strike. They are not going to make up all those lost wages with a small pay raise.

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
Pro pac. That’s about all there is here in the northeast. Once in a while I see something oddball but it’s usually behind someone’s shop in the boneyard.