• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lets see your "ultimate" service truck!

jimrr

Occupation
marine engineer/ at sea
having trucks like that would almost obviate the pain of working in the cold all day! very nice.

sandnsnow

Occupation
adult babysitter
That truck was built by Ground Force out of Post Falls Idaho. I have seen several projects come out of there like that. Pretty neat stuff.

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
what does one need a lube truck that big for? it must take a dozen tankers to fill it up!

Wrench_one

Occupation
Mining Equipment Mechanic
Here's my daily driver

The Kids have named all of my service trucks. This is "THE MARHMELLOW"

Attachments

• marshmello.jpg
    marshmello.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 8,175

Dad5

How about some pics or posts on how your tools and equipment is organized in the trucks? How about some custom storage items you have built etc.

hootsmcgoots

Occupation
HE Parts, Service, & Sales
Here's mine. 2005 Sterling, Stellar 10620 Crane and bed w/ hydraulic outriggers
100_0592.jpg

100_0593.jpg

TOM V

Occupation
Mechanic, Welder, Office work ect.
Here is my 2008 Peterbilt 367 with 500 ISX, 18 Speed, 46K Rears on Air, 20K Front. Body has a 14000 lb crane, 60 cfm screw compressor and Miller BIG 40 welder.
Picture 045-2.jpgPicture 046.jpgPicture 048.jpg

FSERVICE

Tom that is a great service truck!! I have one question are you out of room yet?? lol i said when i got my new truck i would never fill it up i was wrong when i first started i was in a 3/4 ton with a service bed. then to a C6500 with a Auto Crane bed, now i have a 06 kenworth with a 14 foot IMT body & crane and i wonder how i ever made it in the smaller truck. I think you win the ultimate service truck contest

rare ss

Haulmax-300x159.jpg

its not as big as the 785 service truck but it costs about as much, 40,000L diesel, 10,000L Hyd, 10,000L waste, 4 other oils, 777D driveline

TOM V

Occupation
Mechanic, Welder, Office work ect.
Tom that is a great service truck!! I have one question are you out of room yet?? lol i said when i got my new truck i would never fill it up i was wrong when i first started i was in a 3/4 ton with a service bed. then to a C6500 with a Auto Crane bed, now i have a 06 kenworth with a 14 foot IMT body & crane and i wonder how i ever made it in the smaller truck. I think you win the ultimate service truck contest
FSERVICE, to answer your question I was out of room the first month I had it. I said the same thing, I will have plenty of room, there is never enough room.