• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu D65-12 No Torque Pressure

Murph999

Hi all, having a problem with my 1998 Komatsu D65-12..The machine has no torque inlet/outlet pressure,I have replaced the valve on the side of the transmission but still nothing and I am getting a transmission relief pressure of 30 bar I even have this pressure at the bottom test point on the valve.We have taken the Transmission out and no damage to be seen anywhere.No filings in filters.Has anybody any ideas what could be wrong?? I'm out of options at this point any comments much appreciated

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
What pressure range of gauge are you using. What are the symptoms that made you check torque converter pressures?