• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu controls

qcfarmer

We recently rented a komatsu pc120-6 and were wondering if there was a way to switch the controls so that they are the same as our back-hoe (new holland 575e) thank you

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrKomatsu

yes there is a procedure......ifyou can wait till monday i will get them and tell you.....call me @281-732-6719 my name is Ed

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Hopefully I have attached a photo showing the manifold behind the cab that that pilot hoses attach to and a drawing that shows which pilot goes where.

There are hoses coming from the cab on one side and the other side has hoses going to the main control valve. If you change hoses make sure you do the ones on the main control valve side of that stack.

Good Luck!

Attachments

• Dash 6 Pilots.pdf
    28.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I can't get the image to work on here. I'll try a different way later on.

John C.

qcfarmer

Thanks every one. Man is it confusing! I know what I want it to do but it just doesn't do it! Now I'll be messed up in both machines

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk