• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu 200Lc-8 Monitor Screen

excavatorr

Hello,
I think my machine is running low on pressure. I know there is a way you can get into service mode on the LCD monitor screen in the cab and get into I think it's called service menu or mechanics mode or something. From in there I can see what the Komatsu dealers can see. Question is how do I get into this. It is just as simple as pressing a few buttons but which ones
Thanyou

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
mate are you sure? i think you need to have the komatsu diagnostic tool like the cummins inline 5 or something i think.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
PM your email address and I'll send you the book in PDF format.

jey_c

No need for diagnostic tool. Use the integrated monitoring system this is all you need

digger_hunter

Pm sent mate cheers much appreciated

Hi guys,

Just wanted to find out if Komatsu do anything like a CAT SIS for their excavators at all? If its possible to access all the service features via the monitor service mode, does anyone know where i can get hold of the following service manuals?

PC120-7/8
PC200-7/8

Cheers