• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
PARTS & SERVICE MGR. AMOUNG OTHER HATS @ KOBELCO D
I'm trying to get some help with locating the ports and fitting sizes for a sk210lc, s/n yoo7-uo978. For now I think I need to check the main pump(s) and pilot pressure ports. Problems are reported and seem to be 1. lack of didding power especially with the stick and bucket while cold. I have been told it get's worse after warming up. 2. the swing creeps even when cold. It has a Kawasaki pump with #'s as best as I can read "type" K3V112DTP.
Thanks for any help,
Ser

hi,
please e-mail me at hf_hydraulics@hotmail.com
plus also call me when you're sitting in the cab seat we can diagnose over the phone on your machine.
work# 905-888-9070
home# 905-697-9626
cheers
adam

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
i have a kobelco sk 150 all the hyd. work good except the lift boom had a frien of mine, which is an older man and retired mechanic look at it. he said after running it that a solenoid was not working properly and telling the second pump to cut on when the lift boom was being used. just wondering if you agree and if so were do i look for this solenoid and is it something i can fix myself. Thanks in advance.

hi,
- serial number is incomplete
- is engine mitsubishi or cummins engine ?
- boom raise is supposed to be both pumps on lifting
- there is NOT a solenoid to turn second pump (conflux) on or off
the hyd circuit uses tees and a times shuttles within the hyd fittings and/or shuttles inside the main hyd control valve itself
- when you say boom raise does not work good - i need better full explanation of whats wrong
thx
adam

huynhvantoan

Dear Mr Kobelco,

I have problem with my excavator Kobelco SK210LC-6, Seri No: Y008-U1914.
This excavator work very slow suddenly, i need some information to check and repair.
I have many shop manual, but i don not have Shop Manual Kobelco SK200-6.
Please sent me your advise,
If you have document, can you share for me?
Thank you very much!

Huynh Van Toan

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
Dear Mr Kobelco,

I have problem with my excavator Kobelco SK210LC-6, Seri No: Y008-U1914.
This excavator work very slow suddenly, i need some information to check and repair.
I have many shop manual, but i don not have Shop Manual Kobelco SK200-6.
Please sent me your advise,
If you have document, can you share for me?
Thank you very much!

Huynh Van Toan

hi,
you will likely find that it is simply either the straight travel switch has been turned on, or the heavy lift switch is turned on,
or could even be a bad sensor, etc...
cheers
adam

digger104

rebuilding the pilot control

If you don't mind i'll dive in hear cause free advice is worth everything you pay it. If you think you might be getting bleed off oil thru a joystick you can put a hyd gage at the pilot hose at the boom spool, use a low pressure gage. When you drop your lever lock watch you gage and see if you get a rise in pressure. However this would be rare, must drift problems are packings or port releif valves. Always remember, KOBELCO'S ARE FUN!

I have resealed my pilot control, held for a while, now back to leaking, priced the brass in certs and chrome plungers, boys are they expensive, I will get over 200 dollars per set and there is 4 in each control. It is making a mess in the cab but a paper towel wrapped around the chrome plungers help, but in the end I have to fix right.

Vivian

Occupation
Play with machines
Hi Bert304,
Your KOBELCO 's same like this?? If yes. I give you the electric diagram of it

SK200-6.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?wqsisxc8bkyww4i

The SK200-6 photo is nice

james_stevens

Occupation
Just About Anything
Kobelco sk 150 wiring harness

Dear Mr Kobelco,

I have a Kobelco sk150 lc mark 4 ymu 1123 Recently i purchased a wringing harness part number 2479u1944 i was told that this harness replaces old harness #2479u1808 but when I compared the old harness to the new one connection is missing from the new harness that is connection e11 to a resister so what do i do all the other connections on the harness seem to look the same. Did kobleco do away with this connector. Will it hurt anything installing this knew harness and running the machine.

Thanks for your help
James

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
Dear Mr Kobelco,

I have a Kobelco sk150 lc mark 4 ymu 1123 Recently i purchased a wringing harness part number 2479u1944 i was told that this harness replaces old harness #2479u1808 but when I compared the old harness to the new one connection is missing from the new harness that is connection e11 to a resister so what do i do all the other connections on the harness seem to look the same. Did kobleco do away with this connector. Will it hurt anything installing this knew harness and running the machine.

Thanks for your help
James

hi james,
i am not seeing that the old # supercedes to this newer #.
please e-mail me directly at " hf_hydraulics@hotmail.com "
and i'll look into this tomorrow and send you off some info/stuff.
cheers!
adam

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
Many of you have known me through the Heavy Equipment Forum (HEF) posts, Senior Member status joined back in July of 2008, and my helping you with sorting out problems with either your Kobelco or MDI/Yutani hydraulic excavators. I have launched my own forum (paid membership only) of which one can join for less than a cup of coffee per day. Equal to a quarter to half of what it costs for one on-site service call made by your local dealership. This paid subscription would result in allowing you the ability to reach me 24/7 for a period of one years’ time. Members will receive additional benefits offered.
The forum is setup in such a way, that over a short period of time, it will begin compiling a working technical library of common problems that can occur in a machine’s lifetime. These libraries will be unique to each type and generation of machine.
Beginning today I will no longer be posting on the HEF.
You can now find me at any of these 2 links i have provided below.
Homepage: http://www.hf-hydraulics.com/index.php/en/
Forum: http://www.hf-hydraulics.com/forum/forum.php
To register, simply click the link below;
http://www.hf-hydraulics.com/forum/register.php
I look forward to transferring my product knowledge that i have learned over the years on to you.
Thank-you for your time and support.
Best regards,
Adam Fairchild, a.k.a. Mr. Kobelco
HF Hydraulics
56 Brooking Street
Bowmanville, Ontario
Canada L1C 5L5
tel: 1-905-697-9626
e-mail: mr.kobelco@hf-hydraulics.com or hf_hydraulics@hotmail.com
Skype ID: mr.kobelco

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Best wishes for your new adventure Mr Kobelco, you will be missed here at HEF. ;)

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Best of luck Adam and I echo Willies words you will be sadly missed. Thank you for all the help you have given while here.

armadillo

hi,
oem seals are good even better than aftermarket, but we do send off our hyd cyls to get overhauled at a reputable hyd cyl shop.
he uses aftermarket seals, and we have had no come backs.
by the way,
in regards to B10 pilot sensor,
if it is indeed providing an input signal to the c-1 cpu then the computer will think you are using your travels when you are also running the upper machine functions.
when you operate the lower travels and upper at the same time the cpu basically divides the hyd pump flows as so you are one pump for upper (P1) and the other runs the lower (P2).
i would suggest that this sensor if problem is replaced to correct machine functions.
cheers
adam

Hey Adam,, well the injector pump has been rebuilt and fuel filter and screens cleaned. Machine runs and operates much better but still having a over heating problem. Could the B10 pilot sensor be causing the hyd to over heat ?

jasonjames

hi sir,
i have a 2004 kobelco sk200- 6e serial number: yn0834669. i have several problems:
(1) i realize that while i am working with the boom and stick that the track is very slow, but whenever i stop working it tracks fine.
(2) the tracks also tend to pull to the right with the idler facing from. can i find out what is the cause for this.
(3)also the machine is working very slow, i was gettin some errors and i change all the solenoids and the errors stopped, but the machine is still slow, i tried disconnecting the rev control on the engine and started working a little faster but when i connect it back it get back extremely slow.

can u help me please because the machine is parked.
i also need a shop manual for this machine

jf 88

good day i have dis kobelco sk 07 already has 4824 hrs, until now my unit still working good until the red light indicator goes on. i think its hydr. oil indicator, but i already check the level its ok. what do you think the cause of it? tnx

eamon

Hi there,
we have a fiat kobelco e165 yr 2004 showing "pump p1 sensor" on dash with S-E symbol also showing.
Also it slows down the hydrualics, but if you strain the hydrualics then and clunk is heard then the hydrualics return to almost normal.
Which sensor would this be?