• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

robert gribble

Original code displayed
LOW E/G Oil Pressure. Wnet to low idle and shut down.
Added 4 quarts of oil
Code changed to E/G REV. SENSOR
Now getting nothing when key is turned.
Is there a reset to get going again.
New Excavator owner

Occupation
Sales
thanks thats what i thought but mine only has 48 per side

Your machine definitely has 49 link chains. What most likely has happened is that someone took a link out to extend the life of the chains. Its very common And I run into it constantly.
Just make a note for yourself that if your not replacing your pads when replacing your chains. You will need two pads as well.

shinigamix2x

Could you inform us what type, model or serial number of equipment this is?
Best regards

"Original code displayed
LOW E/G Oil Pressure. Wnet to low idle and shut down.
Added 4 quarts of oil
Code changed to E/G REV. SENSOR
Now getting nothing when key is turned.
Is there a reset to get going again.
New Excavator owner"

Last edited:

ETMF 58 White

Hydraulic thumb swap

I have a 2006 SK210 LC, sn YQ08U28xx. It does not have aux hydraulics. I have a hydraulic thumb I bought at auction that I want to attach. A quarry not too far from here has identical machine, serial numbers very close. He has aux hydraulics not being used and he might sell me the aux hydraulics. It looks fairly simple to move the hyd lines over to my machine and hook them into the unused spool valve identical to his. But beyond that I'm not sure what else to take off his machine. My unused spool valve has caps in the small plugs at top and bottom, and his has small hydraulic lines that feed back to somewhere else in the machine. I'm assuming that they go to an electric solenoid but I haven't traced them out.
So my question is this: how much trouble is it to hook up the entire control circuit? I think I will either need to trade his 3 button joystick for my single button joystick or buy a foot controller. How much trouble is it to swap joysticks? Will my machine have an unused wire to plug the extra buttons into?
What other issues do I need to be prepared for? I'm attaching a photo of his aux hydraulic lines. Will these work to run my thumb?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 594

ETMF 58 White

Here is another photo of his spool valve that attaches to the aux lines. Note the small hydraulic hose at the top. Same at bottom I think. Where do these go?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 575
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 610

yohe41

Occupation
operating engineer/ owner
I have an 02 sk 35-2 recently installed rebuilt injection pump, but I believe my timing is a little off, it has a slight tick now, what and how is the best way to make sure I have the timing set properly, thanks

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
Hello Mr Kobelco, Customer dropped off a Kobelco SK03 last week with a SN of LE05579. He wants a full service on it. I have looked around for a manual for it but coming up none. I know it a grey market machine. I have crossed all of the filters over except the big return screen in the top of the tank. Also need to know what the oil spec is. Like the hydraulic oil? Thanks in advanced. JJ

noah d

i have a kobelco mark 3 seriel#yqu0408 my symptoms are low power to the left track and the swing when i run the functions individually. but if im swinging it will be slow until i lightly press the track pedal then it will go fullspeed likewise when im tracking it will turn hard to the left unless i have slight pressure on the swing lever. when in the d mode all the functions work fine but it tracks very slow unless i use one of the other functions then the track speed picks up notably. also and maybe this has nothing to do with it but it seems to take a long time in the mornings till it will work smoothly (like an hr plus) by that i mean it will stall right out if u dont feather the levers. any help will be apreciated if more info is needed ill see what i can do

papac57

I'm looking for a travel valve for an SK350LC-8, or the seal kit and boots to repair the one I have please let me know if you can help. Thank you in advance.

Wannabeoperator

I am looking for the same manual. Have you been able to find one?

Kobelco Saver 130UR operators manual

Mr Kobelco or others that could answer on this subject.

Do you have Access to English Language manuals for Japanese Kobelco Saver 130UR machines?

Also I would be looking for manuals for the Kobelco 75UR

I will obviously pay for these.

Regards
KF

shinigamix2x

I've purchased these manuals from sudoremont.com.ua, the manual i bought included both sk75ur-3 and 130ur models, it was more a training manual than a service, shop manual. It also helps to get the parts book along with it. Otherwise, the SK70SR-1E is very similar to the SK75UR-3, only difference is the boom offset features, and the 4 extra solenoids for the Arm and Boom offset functions.

Ktoby

Hi All,
My SK200 Mark VI works fine for about half an hour and the engine starts stalling. I have replaced the fuel filters, air cleaner, cleaned out the inline fuel screen, the fuel lines but to no avail. Really ay my wits end and would appreciate any advise on this. My display says engine rev sensor.

Phillo

Hi,
I have a Kobelco Super Version SK100 Acera, YW06730. I want to add a hydraulic compactor (TR14). I need to set up axillary hydraulic to the machine. What will i need, and how do i do it? This is my first ever machine and im new to hydraulics. Im also looking for the owners manual (operator manual).
Thanks,
Phillo

Wannabeoperator

130 UR series Kobelco

Has anybody been able to find a CPU for the sk130ur Kobelco? If so where would I find one? If nothing else the .Hex file to load up would do.
I am getting increasingly mad at the brick wall I seem to be running into when it comes to the "UR" series.
Any advise would be appreciated

Wannabeoperator

Thanks for the help and sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
Are you able to purchase parts for the "UR" series from your dealer in your country? I am looking for the right CPU for a 130 but don't seem to be able to purchase one.
Thanks

ameersirri

Mr. KOBELCO,
I have SK480 DYNAMIC ACERA (Chassis No. ; LS 09-01502 ) Powered by Mitsubishi engine 6D 24 TLU2G ,the problem is engine speed dropps under load and shutdown if the operator not release the joy-stick.
The orange diagnostic light stays on all the time.
No faulty codes displayed, please let me know what could be the case for such a problem.

Regards,