• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just another day in paradise

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
We got mosquitos down here. Everyone tells how bad they are but they aren’t a fraction of the nuisance that they are in Maine.

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
Is the block ok? I have a good local engine salvage place, and there's a large JD salvage yard in Clinton, Mo.
The block is okay but they told me the liners were beat up and should be replaced. I’ll see it next week.

Truck Shop

Very few insects, decent temps, decent winters, only a volcano now & then around here.

Monkeywithawrench

Well.......happy memorial day weekend to everyone.

My weekend plans........17 year old daughter is going to prom tonight. Then we have dance recittals saturday and sunday. Monday 3 towns for marching band because the daughter is in marching band.
Ohh.....and my mother is coming up for the weekend.
Gonna go and start cleaning the guns now.