• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere Loader help!!

JakeDearing

I've got an older model John Deere loader that I believe to be a 544 model. However, my serial number has been painted over. I've tried everything I can to get the paint off of the numbers but the solvent is cleaning away the numbers as well. I do however, have the cab enclosure serial number and am wondering if anyone knows a way to identify the machine by the cab enclosure number

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
If it has a Stanadyne injection pump on it, they are real good about giving the engine & application on their pump specs..
SO, if you can give me the #'s of the injection pump, I might be able to tell you whatcha got..

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
The engine is a> 6059TT001
Application is> 710C, 544G, Loader/710D, Backhoe/TDW02..
Sorry but there are several to choose from.. I hope it helps some..

Delmer

I don't know how to come up with the machine serial number. But when you get to the point where you have a part that has a serial number break, you can usually tell easily enough which one you have with the part off, so you should be able to narrow it down to a range if/when that matters.