• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jeff's New Ride

Jeff D.

How about this WD-9 International
That looks like it's fairly close to what Squizzy posted, but your pic's are kinda small, hard to tell.

When a neighbor down the road bought their place it had an old WD9 on the property way back in the woods. Apparently it's rear end locked up and it was just left for dead. Well, my neighbor knew I had a tractor and asked me if I could pull it outta the woods so they could put it in their front yard, paint it up, and have it as a lawn decoration. I said sure, not yet knowing bout the locked up rear end.:rolleyes:

This was before I had a dozer, and only had a 300 Farmall. I put the 3 point arms under the rear end, and was able to just barely lift the WD9's rear off the ground, but had the 300's nose in the air all the way outta the woods.:eek:

Steered with the brakes, and it took the good part of the day to get it out. Dang neighbors and their favor's.:D

Them WD9's must be kinda weighty??

A question for Steve. Have you ever thought of adding a section for Ag equipment(tractors etc.) here at HEF, for those who have farm tractors in their equipment mix? Or should we just post them in where ever they seem to fit in, as has been done so far??

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I never considered ag tractors would be a popular topic, but not only are they often owned by excavators (many farmers become excavators), but also they are used increasingly in earth moving pulling pan trains.

Are you guys interested an Ag Equipment Forum?

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
I'd be interested in an Ag section here in the HEF. I like seeing the old stuff as well as all the new gee wiz things that we never even thought of having on the old farm.