• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 410c hydraulic issues??????

Harry

Got the parts today, seal kit and new spring. The hydraulic shop is going to have it ready and bench tested by thursday. 800$ in labor for initial testing diagnosing and reasembly and retest plus 250$ in parts. I also picked up a crank seal since its leaking and the pump is out so i have the chance to change it. I will let you guys know how things work out on the weekend.

Harry

Got the old girl back up and running, the broken spring was the only issue. Its working good for now. That litle spring caused a lot of head scratching!!!

bowen

Occupation
Electrical Panel Builder
800$ in labor for initial testing diagnosing and reasembly and retest plus 250$ in parts.
Wow. How much does JD they want for a new or remanufactured pump?
Are you saying $ 1050.00 for parts & labor to repair this?

Harry

Wow. How much does JD they want for a new or remanufactured pump?
Are you saying $ 1050.00 for parts & labor to repair this?

A new one is 5200$ i asked for a reman and they told me they dont offer any at JD!! A reman from your way in the states is 1500$ plus a 300$ core charge, shipping prob 500$ then brockerage fees to cross the boarder prob another few 100$. So this was my best bet.

nickcat

I have a 92 john deere 310d. The parking brake will not release, its not electrical, i have presure to the parking brake, just not enough, could this be the reverser pump? if it is the pump is this a terrible job?

tobac

Occupation
Retired Engineer
I was wondering if you solved this problem. I have had similar experiences with JD400A and agricultural models as well.