• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IH TD15B Master Track Pin

A. Williamson

I'm looking for a master track pin for a TD15B dozer. I believe the year is 1965. S/N TD15BP 9269

I attached ID plate image.

Thanks to anyone who can tell me where to get the part.
20210903_144503.jpg 20210903_144420.jpg

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
You might start with a Komatsu dealer.

The might be some ID on a track link that would identify the chains and you could do a search by part number on the web. You might do a search for dozer track chain supplier or manufacturer.

tctractors

The Track Groups could have been changed many times over the life of the dozer so as already said clean off the track link and note any information from them as every track maker has a specific size they make to and often the difference is great. tctractors.

epirbalex

Occupation
peasant
easy enough to find , on all but one link the bush will reach into the outer link . The one you are looking for will be flush with the inner link . Look also for a plate thats had a name welded onto it or slightly trimmed along one edge with a gas axe .

A. Williamson

Thanks for the replies. I was back out at their site yesterday and found that the tracks are stamped BERCO IN 2563. Picture attached. Didn't see a master link.
A web search didn't give any results for new track pin. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20210929_154133.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 16