• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Identify this excavator

Jdigger4130

I am going Liebheer model "Super rusty?" Sorry couldn't help myself! The final drive struck me as A German looking? component! I really have no idea... Heck I don't even know how to spell it! That kind of thing would be pulled outta the water here in California SO FAST though I am certain! If ya don't mind is that is Aus? Would be really cool to see something under water that I am actually interested in!

Shaunrh

Occupation
Heavy duty fitter
I am thinking Poclain by the look of the bucket linkage.Maybe a HC200.Only a guess though.
Shaun

roadrunner81

Occupation
Managing member KSR Excavating, LLC
X2 on the Poclain, although I have no Idea about their models. The counter weight caught my eye first then the linkage.

bigshow

Akerman h14, the boom, bucket linkage, and counterweight all look to be of an h14. Pretty good backhoe too.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Akerman h14, the boom, bucket linkage, and counterweight all look to be of an h14. Pretty good backhoe too.

Yea i agree, the single hoist cylinder makes me think that!

MOSKU

Help needed!
Do you know what model is this. look fotos from link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7408219...n/photostream/
ann make yous comments there, or send me e-mail to. makerk47@yahoo.com
Excavator is in Finland,EU! Somebody did tell me that it maybe is Pel-Job TB355 or Takeuchi TB35S with new painted.
If you have any information, or maybe ownwers manual, wich yo can share with me. Iwil be very happy.
Many Thanks, Forward.

MOSKU

In chain : Volvo excavators, is an other link, wich was working today. Please try there again.
Sorry, I dont speak , read or write english so wel that I understanding all rules of forum, so thats why I realy dont know how to send here those fotos.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
It maybe an atlas mini! though i'm far from certain on that!