• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hydralic generator

metalmeltr

is there a company that makes a generatr that is powered by a hydralic motor and designed to be used with a skid loader?

metalmeltr

I ahe seen this before but what I was thinking of was more along the lines of a 120/240V generator not with a magnet

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I have worked on various manlifts that had a hydraulic driven generator for 120 volt tools on the basket. The issue with skid steers would be room to mount it but I'm sure there are companies that could fabricate it for the proper amount of money.

metalmeltr

i was thinking of an atachment that would atach to the loader arms for transport and be conected to auxilary hydralics

mouse

Occupation
(wishfully) avoiding work as much as possible
i've seen one and its rather expensive.

hydrapneu do such things locally.

it'd be cheaper to bu a diesel genset and just pick it up with your skidsteer...

TommyDa

Hydraulic generator

Hydraulic generators to skid steer loaders and other mobile machinery can be found on www.dynaset.com . Those are very compact and service-free generators.

E.g. 6,5kVA 50Hz dimensions are 210x340x485 mm and weighs 42kg.
Price is easily under 2000 EUR!