• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hose rupture vault!

hydraulkonsult

We have invented this new hose rupture vault.

Its been tested on Goransson maskiner in Sweden for 6 months without interference on the excavators performance.
It can be used for 2 purposes, the first one is that it will stop the dipper from falling in case of a hose bursts.
The second purpose is that it stops all oil leakage instantly from the tank if a hose bursts.
This is all posible without pilot-stearing.

It has also been tested on Komatsu forests forestry machines without any problems for 1.5 year.

Features:

#Valve operation is based on the differential pressure before and after the valve. At a hose rupture, valve closes immediately. The function is purely mechanical and is insensitive to any impurities in the hydraulic system.

#The valve is always open. Full attenuation.
#Regardless of flow and viscosity.
#Flow and pressure can be adjusted to the prevailing circumstances.
#Can be equipped with pressure sensors. Can be used to for example: turn off the directional valve, pump, indicate where the hose rupture is.

robin yates uk

We have invented this new hose rupture vault.

Its been tested on Goransson maskiner in Sweden for 6 months without interference on the excavators performance.
It can be used for 2 purposes, the first one is that it will stop the dipper from falling in case of a hose bursts.
The second purpose is that it stops all oil leakage instantly from the tank if a hose bursts.
This is all posible without pilot-stearing.

It has also been tested on Komatsu forests forestry machines without any problems for 1.5 year.

Features:

#Valve operation is based on the differential pressure before and after the valve. At a hose rupture, valve closes immediately. The function is purely mechanical and is insensitive to any impurities in the hydraulic system.

#The valve is always open. Full attenuation.
#Regardless of flow and viscosity.
#Flow and pressure can be adjusted to the prevailing circumstances.
#Can be equipped with pressure sensors. Can be used to for example: turn off the directional valve, pump, indicate where the hose rupture is.
and the cost to fit this to a machine is ???

hydraulkonsult

If you are talking about the installation cost, its not much work, an hour or two.
If you are talking about the price on the vault, its depending on the size of the machine and the quantity of the vaults

hydraulkonsult

I will not be able to sit here and discuss prices on this forum. My intentions are to let people know about this product, that it exists and can prevent huge oil-spill in the nature and also save lives.
If there are concrete requests you will have to contact us by mail, and i dont know how hard they are on this site on advertising but you could google on my username.

robin yates uk

I will not be able to sit here and discuss prices on this forum. My intentions are to let people know about this product, that it exists and can prevent huge oil-spill in the nature and also save lives.
If there are concrete requests you will have to contact us by mail, and i dont know how hard they are on this site on advertising but you could google on my username.

I spoke to Samuel who seemed clueless as to price for my machine, quoted 300eu to 1000eu,, wanted pressures info

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, hydraulkonsult. :)

...and i dont know how hard they are on this site on advertising

Here is our rule on advertising:

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may start one introductory thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

We're happy that you've chosen to share information about your products with our community (and without knowing it), have managed to stay within the rules. ;)

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day sir
Your invention raises a number of questions - How many hose failures have you experienced with this device simulated or otherwise - What proof testing has been made I assume by Swedish authorities - Does the valve operate in unison to the main valve or as a separate entity. I note that the original hose failure valve was introduced by Akerman Eslov also from Sweden, is this an adaptation of the same device.
Kind regards
Uffex

hydraulkonsult

Uffex :
Countless simulated hose failures over several years, almost daily. Probably thousands. In real life maybe 10 failures.
Swedish authorities has been here and seen our product, the classification is hopefully on the way because of pressure from the ones who is using the valve.
The valve works as a separate entity and is not operated by any other valve. This is no adaption from any other device, its a completely new invention with swedish patent and european on the way.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
It sounds like the load locks commonly put on Komatsu's big excavators. The valve attaches directly to the cylinder ports. In their applications a pilot line is used to release the valve because even if a hose breaks and a cylinder locks, you still have to have a way to let it down to install a new hose.

Ryanrb25

We had those fitted from factory on our Volvo EC240CL. On both the Dipper arm cylinder and both cylinders on the Boom. How does your product differ from these?