• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi Lc 200 2010 model " white smoke

J Penner

This unit will intermittantly power out and smoke thick white smoke,I'll shut it off and restart it and it will run good for a while and then problem will reoccure, it did this all morning till I stopped for lunch and after lunch it worked normal,there was a code symbol but I was'nt sure how to decipher it, is anyone able to give me some idea,I'm thinking a sensor

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
It may be that you're not getting many replies to this thread under "Track Loaders" ..... it should be under Excavators ...jmho

J Penner

thanks for the replies, I'll post it under excavators I saw it after I posted this here ... the unit ran good all day yesterday... all the fluids were where they should be.

J Penner

The problem was fuel filters,changed them again and problem is gone ,thanks again for the replies.