• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello

NHGus

Occupation
Fabricator/welder
Hey all, another new guy here. I've been around equipment all my life(farm equipment, JD, International, Duetz-Allis, Same, Ford/NewHolland) but am very new to construction equipment(a very little experience with a few Bobcat and Cat excavators as well as a 75 International 500E crawler). I have a bunch of site, drainage and stone work I'd like to do around my property in NH and figured a backhoe would be the most versatile machine for the job. I'm currently looking at Case 580, Cat 416 and JD310 & 410 machines, I'm hoping to have something in the driveway within the next couple months.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
You've come to the right place, thanks for joining us. The guys will help you make a wise choice, plus you should get a good bang for your buck with market conditions being what they are.

NHGus

Occupation
Fabricator/welder
Steve, Thanks, this place has already proven to be an excellent source. I am hoping to make the market conditions work in my favor, we'll see.