• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Happy new year

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Happy and prosporouse new year to all as we get older legacy models such as myself need to avoid those risky situations as spare parts are becoming more difficult to obtain for the older generation.
Have a good one
Kind regards
Uffex

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Happy New Year to you and all on this board. I don't feel the aches and pains while I do some heavy lifting from time to time. They usually come on when I go to bed at night.
It's funny that I started being paid to turn wrenches on January 2, 1979 and in my mid twenties. I was the young guy being used for the heavy lifting for the old guys. Today there are few if any young guys to do the heavy lifting for us old guys.

To all, stay safe, enjoy and protect good health, protect your family and income for the new year starting tomorrow.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Not so sure as those flat bed applications John I'm sure you give a good account of the situation.
Kind regards
Uffex
Happy New Year to you and all on this board. I don't feel the aches and pains while I do some heavy lifting from time to time. They usually come on when I go to bed at night.
It's funny that I started being paid to turn wrenches on January 2, 1979 and in my mid twenties. I was the young guy being used for the heavy lifting for the old guys. Today there are few if any young guys to do the heavy lifting for us old guys.

To all, stay safe, enjoy and protect good health, protect your family and income for the new year starting tomorrow.

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Happy New Year all!!!!

So far this year is super!!!!!!! didn't have to go in to work today :) what better way to start the new year off eh' ;)