• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grizzly Trucks

Welder Dave

I've watched on some of the car customizing shows where they steamed the seat covers to smooth them out and get them tighter. It just looks like your's is slightly loose. You'll have a better truck than you could buy new!

Will_M

The way the flash picked up the textures in the picture it does look a little loose but in person it looks great!

The truck is going to be awesome. The front seats and carpet are the last of the big items then it's just the deck left to do and it will be done.

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
Looking very nice Will...Saddly mine is sitting out in the elements this year (unwanted divorce and house sale)My Mustangs and the Diamond T are safe,dry and warm tho....Working on a solution....Look forward to seeing your deck..

shop 003.JPG

diamondtguy

Occupation
Had a Automotive Journalist here on Tue..He is from North Van and wants to do a article on Grizzly Trucks.He writes for a very big magazine.He says it will just be a article about the trucks.No history digging or story telling..I showed him all my paperwork and he took alot of pics..This is just in its infancy and we will see where it goes.He sent me 4 of the pics and will send the rest next week...thumbnail_DSC07293.jpgthumbnail_DSC07317.jpgthumbnail_DSC07291.jpgthumbnail_DSC07300.jpg

diamondtguy

Occupation
The A/C was the last major thing i did to the truck.I remember them well from my days at Pacific.It was also the perfect answer for the hoses and under hood stuff..My friend works at Thermo-King it all worked out well