• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ghost of my Kubota

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
I wasn’t actually talking about the turbo being the problem. I was wondering what the pressures were to rule out something in the air supply side.

56wrench

Sounds like it is overfueling for whatever reason. How do you know your injection pump is ‘fine’? Thats pretty damn vague. Sounds like something in the governor system (I assume it is electronic)is out of whack—like an air/fuel ratio control or whatever kubota calls their electronic version

Tatimpact

I wasn’t actually talking about the turbo being the problem. I was wondering what the pressures were to rule out something in the air supply side.
I will have to go back and look what we wrote down, I will get back to you but it was in line with shop manual

Tatimpact

Sounds like it is overfueling for whatever reason. How do you know your injection pump is ‘fine’? Thats pretty damn vague. Sounds like something in the governor system (I assume it is electronic)is out of whack—like an air/fuel ratio control or whatever kubota calls their electronic version
We replaced the pump with new oem, we plugged into the wire with adapter to get reading from pump. We have also checked the throttle body and it checks out fine too.

Pretty much why I am here, I have nowhere else to look engine side of things.