• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Free Fluid Film Samples

Dano50

Hi everyone,

We are new sponsors to this forum and are looking forward to getting to know many of you. My name is Dan, and you can ask me any questions you have regarding Fluid Film. I promise I'll try not to sound like too much of a salesman. :D

As an introduction, we would like to offer any member who is unfamiliar with Fluid Film and lives within the Continental United States a free sample can to try the product for themselves. We even pay for shipping. :woohoo Your name will not be put on a list and you will not be contacted further. It's just the best way we know to sell a superior product. Read on to learn more about our product.

Fluid Film is the answer to control equipment corrosion in the Heavy Equipment Industries. Its unique woolwax (lanolin) formula is completely solvent free. Fluid Film protects all metals by creating a non-drying barrier that moisture cannot penetrate. Always active and tack-free, Fluid Film provides long-lasting lubrication for moving parts. Fluid Film stops deterioration on contact. It will not harm paint, plastic or rubber (some swelling on 100% natural), and resists water wash-off, making it ideal for protecting equipment stored indoors or out.

Fluid Film will protect battery terminals for at least a year, works excellent as a vehicle undercoating, and works great as a release agent in dump boxes. Fluid Film stops pitting in chrome and stops the corrosive actions of salts and fertilizers.

Get a free can today if you've never tried it. Just send me a pm with your shipping info. If you have tried Fluid Film, please help support our product and purchase from your closest dealer.

Manufactured in the USA :usa

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
I'm in Canada so I guess I'm outta luck. (where's the Canada flag smilie?). Doesn't really matter, we use the stuff all the time. When we get a new skid or mini ex the first thing we do is open the engine covers and give everything a good dose of Fluid Film. We have salters mounted to the back of the skids during winter and this is the only stuff we've found that keeps rust at bay. It actually does last quite a long time. Not the cheapest stuff out there but you get what you pay for.

Lashlander

We use it to lube drive chains and cables on all our cranes. Its the best product I've found for that. I usually purchase it 30 gallon at a time.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF Dano50! :drinkup :drinkup

Dano50

Does it attract dirt and dust?

Fluid Film leaves a slick, wet coating, so you will get an initial dusting. However, because Fluid Film contains no solvents, it will not get gummy or sticky so you won't get that heavy dirt build-up. Fluid Film is recommended for use on combine chains and dirt bikes just because of that reason. The dirtier the atmosphere, the better it will work.

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
Dano,

I hate to do this but Iam going to put you on the spot here.
I got your IM saying sorry you can't ship to Alaska due to the cost of freight for 1 can. That must meen your product contains something that does not alow it to be shiped by USPS. I checked your web site as you sugested for a dealer and there are none within 500 miles. Now what? Ware can I get your product?

Dano50

Dano,

I hate to do this but Iam going to put you on the spot here.
I got your IM saying sorry you can't ship to Alaska due to the cost of freight for 1 can. That must meen your product contains something that does not alow it to be shiped by USPS. I checked your web site as you sugested for a dealer and there are none within 500 miles. Now what? Ware can I get your product?

I'm sorry Dwan, but we ship by UPS and the costs to Alaska are just too high. We have some John Deere dealers that get the product shipped to them, but obviously they are not close enough for purchase. If I can find someone that can supply you with some product, I'll let you know.

Sorry about that. :(

Bob Horrell

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner/Operator grading business
When I used to race motocross, I would spray my bike (engine, under the front and rear fenders, wheels etc) with Pam so the mud wouldn't stick. My bike weighed the same when the race was over, while my competitors bikes were carrying 30lbs of mud. The other guys would ask me if I was in the same race as them and couldn't understand why my bike was so clean. I never did tell them what I used.
Now I have been using Pam in my backhoe buckets when I dig in clay. It does a great job of keeping the bucket clean. You have to re-apply it pretty often tho. I am interested in seeing if this stuff lasts longer.

Dano50

If you haven't tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental US, pm me for a sample today to discover why Fluid Film is the best corrosion preventive and slickest lubricant on the market.

Have you done it yet? If not, why not? :beatsme

jazak

Dano's a good guy & FLUID FILM is the BEST product I have ever used!!!! Keep up the goo work Dano. - jazak

Bob Horrell

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner/Operator grading business
I got my sample and thought I would try it on my toughest lube job. I have military 10K chains and binders. The binders are a racheting type that needs lube to work the best. I have tried everything I could think of in the past but nothing seemed to last very long. I am always in the dust and they would just get gummed up and not work well after no time at all. Also, when it rained, I had to re-lube right away.
I used the Fluid Film over a week ago and they still work like I just lubed them. Not dust collection. Also, we had rain this weekend and they still are like when I first applied the film. None of the problems I experienced with other lubes. I am thinking I really like this stuff and am going to try it in as many other places as I can think of.

milwaukee

Oh I should try on our mower deck or dirt scooper on 601.

Well I would like try free sample then see if it do good job then we maybe will buy more of your product.

Well It first time here.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
I got my sample and this stuff is great! :drinkup

Sooo.....where can I get some more cause I done used up that little can of the free stuff. :D

Do I buy directly from you or do places like auto parts stores sell it?

Your sponsor link at the top of the site doesn't seem to be working......:confused:

DR RPM

Occupation
Dirt Flinger
It has been available in Canada for a long time now, and I use it. The only draw back is that it does not like cold weather, doesn't come out of the can worth a darn when you leave the can in your truck toolbox in the winter.:bash