• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fluid capacities and types needed

Jsmitty1979

Occupation
PSSR for Komatsu
Does anyhone have a good resource(s) for finding fluid types and capacities for multiple makes and models of equipment?

Example:
About to do an oil change on a Hyster H50FT and Im having trouble finding fluid types and quantities.

*I work on multiple equipment brands and Im trying to find a resource to help me find this information for all types of equipment.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I haven't seen anything like that in many years. As machines have gotten more sophisticated it has required more types of fluids making the idea of an independent manual of all requirements for all makes and models nearly impossible. The operation and maintenance manuals or a communication from the manufacturer's representatives are the only reliable sources.