• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fiat allis HD-41 fans.

Tracksoup71

Occupation
Equipment Operator and forman at an open pit Gold
I lived on a piece of property in Oregon where I worked on the property for the rent. My landlord brought an HD 41 home for me to run. That was the first cat I'd been on that size and she'd sure move some dirt! We were building a resvour on the property. He had an old dragline but it wouldn't make it big enough for him so he put me to work on that cat pushing material out of the bowl and layering it around the back side of the dam he'd already built. I had a blast on that thing.

drini

Does anyone know what a fiat allis 41b with 4800 hrs on it would be worth?, it fired right up after sitting 4 yrs, first dozer i ever operated and now i want it!!!, but need to know what its worth thanks for any help

Tracksoup71

Occupation
Equipment Operator and forman at an open pit Gold
If you go on to machinerytrader.com they have one for sale with the details to give you an idea. Good luck.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
If you want to go see some 41s in person there is a large antique equipment show every year in Carthage, SC. He has two of them there with side-booms for train wreck clean-up on them. The show is in the fall. Plan on spending a day as the fellow whom owns the land has over a thousand restored pieces and many more are brought in for the show. My old mind just can not remember the name of the show but I'm sure one can goggle and figure it out.

Edit, Just realized that the OP posted this a long time ago.

Last edited:

KMM4x4

In Russia still there are some copies of HD-41. The truth they already live the years.

johan7

Fiat Allis HD 41 B.jpgFA HD 41 B (2).jpg

Hello , found this HD 41 25 years ago in France , it is a push dozer , quite rare !
They just did some track repair .

Have a nice day , johan7

JBlackwell

Here is a 41A that has B series finals in it in Northeast, Texas. This is my wife's grandpa's. He has had it since the 80's.

Attachments

• 1007151616.jpg
    1007151616.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 214
  • downsized_1007151615.jpg
    downsized_1007151615.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 217

BigDutchman

Here is a 41A that has B series finals in it in Northeast, Texas. This is my wife's grandpa's. He has had it since the 80's.
Nice dozer! Did he put both B series drives on right and left? I know the old one s usually got chewed up from too much power

BigDutchman

Does anyone know what a fiat allis 41b with 4800 hrs on it would be worth?, it fired right up after sitting 4 yrs, first dozer i ever operated and now i want it!!!, but need to know what its worth thanks for any help
$35000 , remember its #6 biggest in the world , also very rare and collector for antique now days.... few left in the world

BigDutchman

What do you want to know about 41's I own the last one made #75s3764 there were 13 made in 1982 I own the last one it is currently working at building the worlds largest underground coal mine here in Illinois.

Fiat-Allis merged from A-C in 1974 so the 41b started in 1974 and they only made 764 units the last ones were made in 1982.
My tractor was sold from the factory in Springfield in 1985 and sent to a phosphate mine in Florida by rail cars. However it made its way back home to me and dropped off the train again at Peabody's#10 mine which still holds the record of largest underground coal mine until this new one surpasses it. (funny this large tractor and the largest coal mines)
I have a fiat hd41 , it has all the decals from fiat allis on it, but not a b model..... so which is it?

Dave Neubert

If you want to go see some 41s in person there is a large antique equipment show every year in Carthage, SC. He has two of them there with side-booms for train wreck clean-up on them. The show is in the fall. Plan on spending a day as the fellow whom owns the land has over a thousand restored pieces and many more are brought in for the show. My old mind just can not remember the name of the show but I'm sure one can goggle and figure it out.

Edit, Just realized that the OP posted this a long time ago.

Dave Neubert

100 years of Progress is the name of the show the guy who put it on got killed in a accident but I believe the show is still going on