• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old Doug

I went by my house in town i couldnt find the book i was thinking about but i found 3 others that have sections on the the brakes . I will look them over today i also have to go back to town early for an appointment i will stop and look agin. I have alot of books and manuals they fill a small bedroom . I haven't lived there for i think 3 years its a mess.

Old Doug

I have this book and it has a lot about the brake set up in it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240226_075828.jpg
    IMG_20240226_075828.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 4

Delmer

Thank you! that takes some of the mystery out of them, still dread having to deal with it. I didn't see any torque specs, but I'll assume standard torque chart based on fastener grade and size should work.

Old Doug

I dont understand why a company could take something so simple as the park brake on the back of a trans and turn it into something so bad. Whoever did this should get a trophy at the least and should be recorded so others dont make the same mistake .

heymccall