• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Experience with Axone Nemo /Texa Software?

I guess this is two questions....
1.) Does anyone have any first hand experience with the Axone Nemo, and would they recommend it?

2.) How does the texa software compare to the OEM software for individual makes? (ET, ServiceAdvisor, etc)

Thanks, Y'all!

Ruger_556

Never heard of #1...

Local Kubota dealer has TEXA, they seem pretty happy with. AG and truck coverage is excellent, construction equipment is hit and miss. I keep looking at buying it but the salesman are intolerable jerks and I can't bring myself to give them any money. I've heard good things about Jaltest on the other hand, I don't know anyone personally that has it though.

partsandservice

I have the texa off road. It is not service advisor or et, It will however let you get it done. It also gets better with each update. A few days ago I used it to initialize and calibrate a turbo actuator on a teir four Cummins. You can also install injector trim codes on Deere and cat. Also egr installation calibration. No ecm programming however.

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
What kind of costs are we talking here to have this?

Depending on which setup and whether or not you get their refurb Toughbook laptop it'll run $2,500-$7,000. Texa truck, off road and AG plus most common adapters and a refurb laptop runs about $7,000 on diesel laptops. There's a guy on YouTube that runs it and has a pretty good video explaining what he's discovered, mostly positive stuff.

Vetech63

I don't know about anyone else but Ive had only 1 computer fail on heavy equipment in the last 15 years. The issue I usually run across is the computer is shutting a system function down due to a detected fault. Its usually a sensor, wiring corrosion or chaffing, rats :eek:, or detected voltage low or high on the parameters. I'm not sure this system would be a need for me since I don't do the software side of things.......Ill leave that to you younger fellows! ;)