• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Excavator movie thread

Anto Modded

Occupation
Excavator Driver
Ill get a video up tomorrow, ill bring a cam with me to work. Although its a beat up FH 135 im driving for someone, its covered in fluid at the moment as it burst a hose and they said not to clean it. so when i put it up expect to see a manky digger with fools driving dumpers with no roll bar

Festivephone

Nice vid Anto Modded. Your first in cab camera position was great. Always thought those FH 135,s were very comfy.

robin yates uk

I was joking of course !(english humour,english spelling) In the UK plant hire operators get 10 hours a week greasing time,I ended my working life with Sturges Plant and they paid 10 hours a week greasing

Last edited:

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
10 hours a week grease?....Who pays that now days.....I'd love that idea most lads i know are lucky to get any paid grease time let alone 10 hours paid...i do mine in my own time before the shift so i know it's done

Festivephone

10 hours a week grease?....Who pays that now days.....I'd love that idea most lads i know are lucky to get any paid grease time let alone 10 hours paid...i do mine in my own time before the shift so i know it's done
. I've never been paid for grease time in the uk and just recently took a 15% pay cut. Got half hour maintenance time a day working in far north of British Columbia in Canada though.