• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Electrical problems on jd 310j

J.Freeman

Occupation
Concrete and Backhoe Service
Hi all! I'm Jeremy! Im a Taurus and I mess stuff up! Ok... now to be serious, I am in need of an electrical diagram of a jd 310j 2008. I'm trying to find an op and test manual but they say 10 days before I can get one.....too long to be down. Dealer says they print on demand....used copies are just as much almost and take as long too. Here's the problem, code 110.04 Ecu engine temp sensor fault. Found out the voltage it was to be running and checked it. It was below the 4.9v which indicates a wire damaged, short to ground, the gauge, or the ecu of 2300 bucks. Trying to find where the wires from engine temp sensor go to...keep in mind I'm an electrical idiot. #2.. Flc 737.12 i cant remember what that was. Torque something solenoid short I believe... Here's the story. One of my coolant hoses to heat exchanger blew and got coolant all over underbelly. Got several things saturated. It worked fine for a day then started shifting into neutral and staying there until I turned the machine off and restarted. Kept doing it so I kept restarting and quit shifting selector out of 1st gear. Did fine as long as I didn't shift.when I had to reverse, sometimes it would kick it in to neutral. I took the plate off front of transmission to reveal 3 solenoid. Had 4 wire lead connectors but only 3 solenoids, anyhow I unplugged and noticed oily residue in them, cleaned out with starting fluid, cleaned solenoids up, they had an 1/8 inch of dust and oil/coolant built up on them. Still had shifting back into neutral problems. Need any help out there please! Thank you for reading!
Jeremy Freeman

hosspuller

You can get a download of the repair or test manuals. That means you could have it tonight. But they are not cheap and there is a serial number break at 159759. (the dealer should have pointed you to this site) With my 310C... it was the test manual not the repair manual that had the circuit diagrams.

go to the Deere bookstore at link below.

http://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/in...earch&division=All&language=19&searchFor=310j

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi all! I'm Jeremy! Im a Taurus and I mess stuff up! Ok... now to be serious, I am in need of an electrical diagram of a jd 310j 2008. I'm trying to find an op and test manual but they say 10 days before I can get one.....too long to be down. Dealer says they print on demand....used copies are just as much almost and take as long too. Here's the problem, code 110.04 Ecu engine temp sensor fault. Found out the voltage it was to be running and checked it. It was below the 4.9v which indicates a wire damaged, short to ground, the gauge, or the ecu of 2300 bucks. Trying to find where the wires from engine temp sensor go to...keep in mind I'm an electrical idiot. #2.. Flc 737.12 i cant remember what that was. Torque something solenoid short I believe... Here's the story. One of my coolant hoses to heat exchanger blew and got coolant all over underbelly. Got several things saturated. It worked fine for a day then started shifting into neutral and staying there until I turned the machine off and restarted. Kept doing it so I kept restarting and quit shifting selector out of 1st gear. Did fine as long as I didn't shift.when I had to reverse, sometimes it would kick it in to neutral. I took the plate off front of transmission to reveal 3 solenoid. Had 4 wire lead connectors but only 3 solenoids, anyhow I unplugged and noticed oily residue in them, cleaned out with starting fluid, cleaned solenoids up, they had an 1/8 inch of dust and oil/coolant built up on them. Still had shifting back into neutral problems. Need any help out there please! Thank you for reading!
Jeremy Freeman
Jeremy
What is your email address .I can email you one and manual .
thanks
Ed

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I have three more file that need to be emailed do the size aloud to upload here.

Attachments

• 310J_310SJ_410J Schematics TX1039276.PDF
    505.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 310J and 410J Hydraulic.pdf
    92.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 310J and 410J start circuit.pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 49

boenjames

Manuals were emailed to you .Hope they help .
Hi,

can i have the manual as well? Same problem as OP. Eng temp sensor fault, Fuel temp sensor fault, and Park Brake fault. I managed to get park brake fault gone, but its still not moving. Backhoe and loader operation are just fine, it just wont move forward and backward. Thank you.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi,

can i have the manual as well? Same problem as OP. Eng temp sensor fault, Fuel temp sensor fault, and Park Brake fault. I managed to get park brake fault gone, but its still not moving. Backhoe and loader operation are just fine, it just wont move forward and backward. Thank you.
Whats your email ?

boenjames

By the way, im having weird situation, not just like everybody elses. Park brake fault 522398, eng temp sensor fault 104.04, fuel temp fault 174.04. But tried everybody solution doesnt fix it. Any idea anyone?

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
By the way, im having weird situation, not just like everybody elses. Park brake fault 522398, eng temp sensor fault 104.04, fuel temp fault 174.04. But tried everybody solution doesnt fix it. Any idea anyone?
Take look at the books . It will explain it .

joe--h

Ed, got 'em. Yahoo decided they were spam but I retrieved them.
Thank you, Joe Hennessey