• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Early Allis-Chalmers wheel-loader! Nice!!!

cat3208

I was at a tractor show this weekend & saw this early Allis-Chalmers wheel-loader.:eek: It was like, right out of factory!!! Has anybody been around on or owned one of these? Excuse the new Windows phone!:Banghead Thanks!WP_20130706_009.jpgWP_20130706_010.jpgWP_20130706_011.jpg

renaud

Don't you worry about the window phone.....the main thing is that we see it and it looks very desirable!!!
Thanks for showing.
Max.

glenlunberg

Occupation
Supervisor
Nice wheel loader! It's adorable. Like cat3208 I would also like to have that great machine. I think it can finish lots of jobs. :D

ValleyFirewood

My grandfather had one on the farm back in the 60s-70s. Sold it in the late 80s. It was no where in that shape, though most of his equipment was pretty rough (he wasn't exactly a mechanic)

It has a gas engine, I'm not sure what exactly. I was just a little kid when it was still in use.

Gooseidi

Occupation
Union Electrician, Local 351 IBEW / owner of Cut '
That is sharp. I wonder what kind of coin he has into it. This must be a labor of love as these machines are not exactly on the top of the food chain for resale value. I'd love to get my Trojan in that kind of shape.