• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dresser Dozers TD-15 E Any Good ?

td15c

The 15e is a good solid dozed had two speed steering and 3 speed powershift trans. Early models had 466 ih late models had 505 Cummins both good motors. You can still get undercarriage. Parts are a little harder to find but are still available. There is little to no dialer support left dresser is now dressta witch is now owned by a Chinese company called liugong.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
If it is like the 12 the drive train is basically the same as it was twenty five years ago. Torque converter and power shift transmission were very good in those years but now days a hydrostatic machine is what the operators want. The joystick steering lever on the machine only activates the steering clutches/brakes and the machines are jerky. In this area there are a couple people who got the machines cheap and then tried to trade them in four years later because they were barely used. No one would offer anything on trade for them.

JimP

You may be able to get some parts from Komatsu dealers. Winmill Equipment in VT/NH is also a Dressta (formerly Dresser) dealer and may be able to give input.

Mtracks

Thanks for the imput, I past on the TD-15. I just put a deposit on a 1984 JD 750 with almost new uc . Any thoughts on the 750 ? Thanks

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
I was trying to find an undercarriage for a International TD20. At the end I did up finding some new options here and there but sure took a long time to find.