• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dodge bighorn

hiluxman

has anyone seen a Dodge bighorn before i have one and was wondering can it pull a lowloader from today our just a old one from the 70s its cool to see a new cat 320dl behind a 1970s truck

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
has anyone seen a Dodge bighorn before i have one and was wondering can it pull a lowloader from today our just a old one from the 70s its cool to see a new cat 320dl behind a 1970s truck
Used to work for a man that had one.It would pull anything we hooked to it.The Bighorn was the same as any other truck.Better keep yours' in tip top shape they are worth more money now than when bought new.Not many built and some are restoring them.Search for Bighorn on the web and you will be surprised at the Truck.

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
Is this a Bighorn? Saw it at the Oregon Logging Confrence a couple years ago.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 2,931

stretch

Occupation
gopher
The Golden Age of Trucking Museum in Middlebury, CT had a '74 CNT950 before they closed. I wonder where it ended up.

ChrisBIGDoer

Occupation
History researcher
Name of the yard? I want that orange bighorn in a bad way, that's been our company color for 60 years.

This truck is not in the town I live in, so it may be hard to find out who owns it. Last time I was only able to visit on a Sunday and no one was around, nor were there any signs or phone numbers at the place. If you go to my website and message me, I can show you where it is though.

Chris “BIGDoer”
We invite your comments either here or on our website.

Chris and Connie: Off the beaten path.
Hiking - Adventure - History - Exploration
http://www.bigdoer.com

TozziWelding

Occupation
Welder/Equipment Repair
Here is one from the ATHS show in Hudson MA from over the summer.
IMAG0349.jpg

lantraxco

And the corner of a cab forward photobombing that last pic, loved those. Look how small the cabs are, and the short windshields!

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
The cut of the windshield is what makes that truck,it just goes with everything else on it.The whole cab looks like it was torqued up during a heavy start,you are just waiting for it to come down again.Ron G