• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere vs. Case

RyanCKing

sk330

Ive ran one with about 1000 hrs on it. Nice machine, especially for the price. There is a pretty good dealer here although it is nothing compared to a cat. To me the cat and deere are much nicer machines especially after they have a few hours on them. I think you can be very productive on all the larger excavators especially when they are new and tight.

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
They have a heavier undercarriage and they are designed for road building in the bush.

Here is one picture notice the highwalk undercarriage.

I don't want to burn up space on the website so I won't post any more pics of Deeres on this topic.

Attachments

• 460481-4-L.jpg
    460481-4-L.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 319

murray83

Occupation
jack of all trades....master of none
always wanted to ask,hows the visibility with the cab guards?,you think glass is a PITA i can only imagine looking through bars.

PSDF350

I dont know what it's like looking through those. But on my skidder I look through 2"x2" safety wire and dont even know it's there.

Wulf

CascadeScaper said:
You guys are crazy, everyone knows that these are the best! :laugh :laugh :laugh

Thats right... and Harley Davidson make the best motorcycle too (if you like life in the slow lane, things falling off and old fashioned technology) :lmao

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
The guarding over the window doesn't bother me I would rather have it over not having it. The 690 Deere I ran didn't have guarding I was always scared of falling out the front window when working on slopes.

I can't run a machine with the front window down even if its raining.

murray83

Occupation
jack of all trades....master of none
oh no a cat vs. deere hijack :rolleyes: run.....

birthdays tomorrow....sister got me a cat hat:crying :rolleyes: i'll never forgive her...................

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
murray83 said:
birthdays tomorrow...
No Way! My birthday's tomorrow too! I'll be turnin' 4-0. There was a time when I wasn't sure I'd live this long...

Happy Birthday Murray83!:drinkup

Grader4me

Happy birthday guy's:drinkup Orchard Ex don't feel bad about the big 4-0...your still a young fella yet. My next one is the big 5-0:eek: now when you reach there you can be concerned:rolleyes:

Jeff D.

Squizzy246B said:
Good onya Murray...need more young guys like you and me.............

Hmmm......couldn't you just about be his dad???:yup

Midlife crisis come a-knockin' has it??Squizzy gonna ditch the wife,and buy a sports car,maybe??:bouncegri