• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 750C series II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Slinger

Any interest in a 2005 750C series II

3300hrs

80%-90% remaining

Cab/air

great sheet metal/great paint/no rust

limb risers

brush gaurd on blade

3 shank ripper

No leaks

1 owner-1 operator

pics available/ trying to sell for a friend

Last edited:

Iron Slinger

Okay, I am new here. Why has there been so many looks and no response? Is this in the wrong section? Do you guys not like newbies? \
I am new to the equipment world and do not know if this tractor is good or not any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Iron Slinger

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Its a bit far away from me..
And deere dosen't sell any construction stuff over here.:beatsme

Anyway, welcome to the forum:drinkup
And we all like pics of machinery equipment!:D

Turbo21835

Well, a few things you gotta understand. 1 A new guy that seems to be here to hock his goods tends to not get a lot of response. It is a different story if you spend some time on the site and everyone gets to know you. 2 While this is a dozer, and seems to fit in with the dozer topic, it fits better in the equipment for sale/wanted section. 3 A lack of pictures usually means a lack of interest. One thing I have learned about selling anything online is that pictures sell.

Not trying to:stirthepot Just trying to help ya out. Welcome to the forums, hope your here for more than just a sale of equipment :drinkup

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
This thread is actually in violation of our "Equipment for Sale" policy, we do not allow third party listings. It will be removed Sunday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.