• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 310G Backhoe

burkhard1990

Hey guys,

Having an issue with my 310G backhoe. There is hydraulic fluid getting into my rear end, which is filling up and coming out the breather vent. I replaced the three seals on the emergency brake housing, but its still acting up. After replacing the seals, I put fresh fluid in the rear end, used it for awhile and I'm assuming it filled back up because it is doing the same thing. A side note, it was sitting for two weeks and didn't start leaking until the past couple of days. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to hef burkhard1990;)!

When you differential fills, is the hydraulic oil going down or is the transmission oil dropping?

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Hydraulic oil would be the brake seals. Transmission oil would be the park brake or diff lock.