• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Datasheets of old construction and agricultural equipment

sonjasun

Hi everyone, I am interested in getting the datasheets/technical specification of any old construction and agricultural equipment.

Can anybody help me with that?

Thank you in advance, Sonia

sonjasun

Nebraska tractor test is a good site for test data. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/tract...=digitalcommons.unl.edu/1335&utm_medium=PDF&u...

Also www.tractordata.com

Anything in particular you are looking for sonjasun?

Hi td25c,

I am looking for any old technical specification regarding construction and agricultural equipment.

Moreover I am also interested in old auction results of the const/agri equipment, though I am not sure if that is stored online.

Thank you a lot,

Sonia

td25c

Dont know about old auction results sonjasun.Now if I'm looking at some old Construction / Agricultural equipment and trying to get an idea of the asking price I generally just look at www.machinerytrader.com or www.tractorhouse.com Both pretty good sites to look at & get a feel for equipment prices.