• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6R v/s 750J

Deereman

tommy if your looking for a 750j in the 50K range its going to be eat up in hours or hard to find in that price range. Most i have found have been in the 3 and 4K hour range and between 56-75K price range,open cab, plain jane deals. But have found some decent deals on 700J's. I know you've got hooked on the 750 but the 700 maybe do what your needing. What ya think? Have you run one of them?

tommy1984

I have considered a 700 but Im not so sure it can handle the sand stone in the roads. Remember, I had a 650 in there and all it would do is slide over them, It just didn't have enough weight/power to it. How much differences is between a 700 and 750?

Deereman

The 700 is alot more machine then the 650 but not quite a 750. It will nearly push right with the 750. The 750 has 30 more horse power and 9K heaiver. Both have the same 6068 engin3e in them. I prefer a 750 but the 700 aint bad. Just go try one out. You might be suprised. Either way you can't go wrong with a Deere!!:notworthy