• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6c cat loss of oil pressure

crane operator

If you are trying to post a video steve: I take the video on my phone, then I download it to youtube. Their video download is super easy. Then I copy and paste the address of the video into the "embed video" on the toolbar on heavy equipment forums. I've never downloaded the video direct to this site.

Also- I'm thrilled you got it up and running, that's a great result. I never dreamed that Cat would come through like they did for you. I'm glad I was wrong.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Bloody good stuff Steve. Happy that it's all worked out for you finialy.
I hope this thread doesn't go to 70 pages though. :)

Welder Dave

On a related note, Ziegler caterpillar called yesterday to see how the machine was running, very classy thing to do!

The classy thing to do would have been to pay for your radiator for all your time they wasted and trying to make you pay them to take your machine. I'm guessing this is someone hire up and in that case it was a classy thing to do. Any word if the service manager is still working there?

Steve.ahlgren85

If you are trying to post a video steve: I take the video on my phone, then I download it to youtube. Their video download is super easy. Then I copy and paste the address of the video into the "embed video" on the toolbar on heavy equipment forums. I've never downloaded the video direct to this site.

Also- I'm thrilled you got it up and running, that's a great result. I never dreamed that Cat would come through like they did for you. I'm glad I was wrong.
Thanks, I will try that!

Hobbytime

thats great that its working good, but I would still be pissed as all hell that zeigler wanted to f--k you out of your dozer and make you pay more for them to take it, that would burn me up inside till I got vengeance on them for that..but thats just me..and just shows how dishonest they were..but if your happy thats all that matters...:)

Steve.ahlgren85

D Miller's post about letting Ziegler caterpillar take my machine really made me rethink just what I was doing
That would have been a HUGE mistake. Thanks D MILLER ,You really are the person who changed my mind .This machine is running great, I haven't had any problems ,so far, It's really a fun machine to operate!

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
And did know when your'e on a long push with a full blade that you can steer the tractor with the blade tilt. It saves the clutch's heap and also you have both tracks driving. Nice to see it doing what it ort to.

Welder Dave

Was it Africa or somewhere where the real operators wore sandals. I think someone at Zeigler realized they better look after Steve or they could have been facing a big lawsuit with little chance of winning.