• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6 9u The Hood In The Shop

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I don't want to be the one to throw cold water on something that's posted in the spirit of good fun, but I'm sure that last picture is not the sort of content we're trying to become known for here at HEF. It may not technically be in violation of the forum rules, but it's certainly a judgement call as to whether it's "suitable" content or not.

To be perfectly honest, I'm leaning toward "unsuitable", but I'm not so heavy handed as to think my opinion is the only one that matters.

Jeff D.

King of Obsolet said:
well if it not for the BB, please remove it.
:eek2 Hold on, hold on!! Let me download it into my computer real quick, first.:naughty

:bouncegri

Jeff D.

I'm thinkin' maybe we could like, "photo shop" a wrench into her hand, and then change that turkey into a transmission or something.

Add some cans of engine oil on the shelf behind her, get her to bend towards the camera abit mor, er................or we could just leave that part like it is.

Then it would be ok for the forum, huh?:thumbsup

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Or we could call it what it really is: "A wonderful wife cooking her hard working husband a turkey while he is coming home from a long day at work on a piece of heavy equipment". :bouncegri

I dream......I mean feel better about it now. :yup

Jeff D.

Here, I fixed it.

It's mo Betta' now!!:cool:

Attachments

• KoO%20%28Small%29m.JPG
    KoO%20%28Small%29m.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 446
Last edited by a moderator:

Countryboy

Occupation
popcorn.gif Now we're talkin'. Did you use all 64 crayons on that one Jeff. :bouncegri

On edit: I just noticed that was your dozer. Now we know its photoshopped.:D

Last edited:

Jeff D.

I'm just happy she's working on my dozer now, instead of making turkey dinner for the King. He spose to be eating Kraft dinner anyway.:yup

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
If she got grease on her good clothes she'd kill you, Jeff. I lent her a pair of coveralls... :bouncegri

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
hello guys, remember the cat i'm working on, changing the steering clutches. the bearing today was a big surprise and i got very very lucky torching it out. it could have been a 2 day job removing the crown gear shaft and pressing the old bearing off. or if the torch nicked the shaft, then i would have been up the creek without a paddle (all creeks are frozen in the great white north right now, LOL)
it was a stressfull time with the torch and very pleased i was able to change the bearing. sure would have hated to do all this work and then rib it apart to do the bearing.

thansk

Countryboy

Occupation
If she got grease on her good clothes she'd kill you, Jeff. I lent her a pair of coveralls... :bouncegri

Don't worry Jeff.....the other one is still up there cooking without the coverALLS. :naughty

Good to here you got lucky King. With my luck I would of caught the oil on fire and burned the whole thing down. You back to freighting now?

Jeff D.

I saw that one race was pitted up pretty bad. Yup, it's a good thing you caught it in time. Tearing it apart twice wouldn't have been any fun.:spaz

That homemade press was a good idea too, with just a bottle jack needed.:thumbsup

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Thank you, King, for keeping this thread on topic. It would be nice if everyone else would remember why we're here. :nono

(I can't believe a thread could go so far out of control so quickly, especially without Squizzy's involvement...)
:dizzy

:wink2

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
i was lucky in the fact i had cleaned the areas out first but you need 3 pairs of hands with the bottle jack press. the kids were in school, but i did it, LOL

nice coveralls, don't let the wife catch her working on your equipment, LOL

thansk

Countryboy

Occupation
Thank you, King, for keeping this thread on topic. It would be nice if everyone else would remember why we're here.

sorry.gif