• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Crawlers I photo'd recently.

D6 Merv

Occupation
Self employed bulldozing contractor with a D6D D4E
What a absolutely awesome thread; just found this new page.
As usually i only poke my nose in the Dozers and Forestry threads.
Great pics and great comments from honest real people; lovely scenery pics, have read the odd bit about the Palouse area in washington and the AG crawlers used there.
Pic of 2 of my dozers, me and a son on them. D6D and scoop and D4D and padfoot roller
Cheers from New Zealand boys
PS TONES you are right about wheels at Wanaka, this is a awesome show, a great visit, and alot of good videos on youtube under wheels at wanaka, been to the first 2 and am going again at easter; am like a pig in poo down there

Attachments

• Rolling 3.jpg
    Rolling 3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 50

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
I'm not a Red Rust guru, Cat and A/C is more my forte - but I believe that's a Wartime TD9 with a full Bucyrus-Erie blade and hydraulics setup.
The sprocket cover guard is missing off the tractor.
The B-E blades usually had a big prominent plate in the centre of the blade with their name on it, but quite often, they got cut off, or knocked off.
A similar unit in the auction sale here (below).

https://www.machinerytrader.com/listing/auction-results/209677807/international-td9-crawler-dozers

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Controls had to be a Marvel of Mystery on that double bowl 657, could get lost in a hurry!!

Obvious had a little too much traction and not enough weight on the crawler type. Can imagine that as cruelly SLOW.