• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Couple Pictures of the new international lone star

Chaz Murray

We have a customer that just dropped off one of the new lone stars to have ramps installed for low bed trailers...Just figured a few people would like to see the Day Cab version since I have not seen many pictures floating around
lonestar001.jpg

lonestar002.jpg

curly

Occupation
loader operator
WOW! That is a freaky looking front end design. Almost looks like a tribute to some Mad Max-esq semi.

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
It looks like a very prominent politician to me but I won't mention her name:))Ron G

Eric

I like them, it's nice to see something out of the ordinary. Personally I think that some 8" stacks would look sweet. Lovin the old school feel.

GaryKelley

Occupation
Self employed loser
I think they are GREAT...talk about retro! the IH dealership in Little Rock, AR has 2 of them sitting on their lot waiting for an owner....1 red 1 blue...how I wish we hadn't got this Freightliner last Oct...

surfer-joe

Kinda looks like a new Cadillac from the front. But at least it can be told apart from the competition.

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
pt crusier ,pt crusier :throwup mabyee a caddy yeh mabyee:cool:

Attachments

• lonestar_sm.jpg
    lonestar_sm.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4,517
  • chrysler_PT-Cruiser_05_1024x768.jpg
    chrysler_PT-Cruiser_05_1024x768.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,996

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Shhhh you didnt here this from me but there might be a custom one at the mid america truck show!:D