• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Connectors

heymccall

The page I linked actually has several different sets on it. Only Deeres I have are loaders. And, thanks to Deere, DTAC, and my dealer, we'll be thinking long and hard before ever considering another Deere.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
You may find some useful information in this document. I know it quotes Cat Part numbers but it also helps to identify the brand of connector (Deutsch, AMPseal, TYCO, etc) along with some pretty good illustrations. The only connectors used on Cat equipment that it doesn't cover are Sure Seal, which are covered in the 2nd document.

Attachments

• REHS0970-13 - Cat Electrical Connectors.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • SMHS7531-01 - Use Of 6V3000 Sure Seal Repair Kit.pdf
    343.5 KB · Views: 11

TVA

You may find some useful information in this document. I know it quotes Cat Part numbers but it also helps to identify the brand of connector (Deutsch, AMPseal, TYCO, etc) along with some pretty good illustrations. The only connectors used on Cat equipment that it doesn't cover are Sure Seal, which are covered in the 2nd
Man, If I had a complete kit for every manufacturer...….Ide have to sell a lung too! o_O

That’s why I started this thread, I wanted to find out the brands and series of original connector manufacturers and try to put together a not so expensive kit of most widely used ones. Did the same with my hydraulic test connectors, if I would by those from Tifco - it would cost me about five times more!

TVA

Looked through connectors list in Hyundai excavator manual - it is mesmerizing how many different brands and series used in one machine.

TVA

The page I linked actually has several different sets on it. Only Deeres I have are loaders. And, thanks to Deere, DTAC, and my dealer, we'll be thinking long and hard before ever considering another Deere.

When it comes to dealers - my take on them, that all they want to do is sell you either machine or expensive component ( the more expensive - the better), and service falls in to “necessary evil” category for them!