• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar Hydraulic Hose info needed

MMYYBB

How do i get my hands on a full catalogue of the hose assembles is there a pdf someone could attach or a link

Welder Dave

I'd imagine it's a pretty big list if it covers everything Cat has for hose and fittings. Not sure if it would also include fittings that are no longer used like some of the reusable fittings.

Cmark

For clarification.
There are two main sources of information on Cat hydraulic hoses.

The first is the Hose products and tooling guide. This is a .pdf containing information and part numbers for all Cat bulk hose, fittings, adapters, plugs, all the individual components, reusable or otherwise. It can be found on the internet. The media number is PECP5030. The latest edition is 11 and runs to over 900 pages.

The second as Nige mentions is HIS. This is an online resource that details the individual components that make up any particular Cat hose. Dealer only.