• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CAT specs website for older models?

RTSmith

Occupation
Amateur demolition & dirt pusher
Deere archives product literature on their site for non-current models. You'd think someone like Cat would also see the benefit to this idea. :beatsme

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
What model do you need? Cat doesn't have an archive for the public, but I've managed to amass a collection so may be able to help.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Cat puts all their specifications in a printed book called the Caterpillar Performance Handbook.

Books are not usually hard to get and they have a computer version also. I don't know what it takes to get that version though.

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
I am looking for some spec info on a non current new holland skid steer (lx565) anyone have any suggestions for locating that info....the new holland website doesn't have any archives I can find.

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
The old Lx565 should be similar to today's L160. (It and the 665 were the same frame design but had slightly different ROCs.) I *believe* the Lx565 became the L160, the Lx665 became the L170, and the L175 is a new ROC size for NH.

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
Thanks for the info on the lx 565, Mine has no owners manual, but I just located a number to order one for about 45 bucks.